Friday, December 2, 2011

Ten Things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

Time once again to post my ten things for this morning so far.

Here we go:

  • I am thankful for my mom. We have our moments. And we struggle sometimes, but she loves the Lord, she loves me, and she wants His best for us both. She's a friend and I count that as a privilege.
  • So. I sat outside and pitched a fit last night. Just me and the Lord. And He heard me and spoke to me. Didn't rebuke me. But allowed me to minister to two other people, and in so doing, spoke truth into my life. I was corrected and things came together inside me.
  • One of the most beautiful things about spring is seeing the colors. How they change. Soft and gentle to deeper and bright. To darker and bold. Vivid and full of life. It's a gift of heaven to a thirsty soul.
  • Water. I drink lots and lots of it. I heart water, as a matter of fact.
  • Understanding my person's language. If I didn't, I'd want to kill him. And even though I do, I still sometimes want to bless him *ahem*. But all in all, its fun. He's fun. And that we have 'our language' means that we're growing the right way.
  • Music. It is the way I communicate most effectively with the Lord.Whatever song He lays on my heart, for however long. We are connected in that moment in a way I never experience any other way.
  • Pets. They love you. And they don't care that you're in a bad mood. Or that you stink. Or that you're tired. Or that maybe you're not feeling all loveable. They love you so much they make you love them back.
  • Emoticons! Because they are cute and lots of fun to add to e-mails and stuff.
  • Bloggy Land. What's not to love?
  • Friends who pray. Because that means they love me for real.

Check out Jill's place. She's got lots of greatness over there. Pop in and take a peek. I promise you'll enjoy hangin' out at her house as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment