Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's a New Year

2009 is here.

Not sure how to put into words what it means to me, but I know that it means a lot for me.

I have absolutely no resolutions for this year. I have only one goal:

That I continue to grow into the woman God has called me to be.

Whatever that looks like, that's who I want to be. Nothing more or less.

All I really want this year is to get to know the Lord better. I want circumstances to draw me closer to Him instead of pulling me away. I want to be so close to Him that even when hard things happen, I run to Him. I want to be so close to Him that even if I'm angry at Him, I run to Him and tell Him all about it instead of running away from Him and rejecting His love for me. I want to cling to Him in darkness and I want to know His Voice and Character so clearly that when I ask why and He says 'I Am Sovereign', it will be enough to know that He knows and understands what I cannot fathom.

This is my goal for 2009, that God be my all, even in the midst of the storms that come.

Blessings you guys and I hope that you sense the promise and the joy the Lord has in store for you and your families this year.

Peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment