Ya'll missed me, didn't cha?
I missed ya'll too!!!
- I am crazy. I have my own special variety of crazy. And Chu loves me anyway.
- I make HIM crazy. In my own sweet endearing way. And Chu loves me anyway.
- I seem flakey sometimes. And distant. And Chu loves me anyway.
- I'm scared of how much I love him - and he knows it. And Chu loves me anyway - hard and deep.
- He's scared of how much he loves me; he admits it. But it doesn't stop Chu from loving me anyway - hard and deep.
- My family is not his biggest cheering squad. Doesn't stop him. Chu loves me anyway.
- His family is probably not MY biggest cheering squad (although the ones that really count are on my side). Yep. Chu loves me anyway.
- We have totally different backgrounds and in some ways we are polar opposites. It drives us both nuts. And Chu loves me all the same.
- I'm an L-Squared. He is not. And Chu loves me anyway. (if you get this, great. If not, I'll explain in some other post.
- He wonders sometimes the method to my madness. And yep. You guessedit. Chu loves me anyway.
See a theme here? I realized all this greatness last night and it soothes my heart. I need him. And it's nice knowing he needs me - and more than that, he loves me.
Later ya'll. Go see Jill to join in.