Sunday, November 11, 2012

Today is Tuesday - Here Are My Ten Things!!!

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

Jill, I'm on time this week (well, almost)!!! YAY!!!

Ok, now for my ten things. (lemme see if I can pull this off. I've had all day to get it right... Let's see what I got):

  1. I'm not who I was. I'm able to handle the same sorts of situations now in a way that I couldn't one year ago. And to my joy and amazement, I've discovered that much of it just doesn't matter anymore. So freeing.
  2. I have had a challenge to face this last few weeks - a huge sacrifice (huge to me but maybe not to anyone else) and I've done it. Today is day 23 without breaking my commitment. God has made His Grace real to me in this 'habit reformation' process. Gotta love it.
  3. My life is where it should be, however akward it seems sometimes. And that's plenty of cause to be grateful.
  4. Rain. I love it.
  5. Spring. I love it as much as I love rain.
  6. I/M. It is the best invention ever, next to cell phones.
  7. Today is Tuesday. That means tomorrow is Wednesday. And that would mean this week is 1/2 over.
  8. For a hide-away. Sometimes a person just needs to rest.
  9. The colors of new life. It reminds me that just like nature is entering into a new season of birth and growth, so am I - and it's a season I've longed for.
  10. That although it took me 20 minutes I could come up with 9 other things to be thankful for, in the midst of a stressful week.

Go to Jill's Spot and make this happen people!

No comments:

Post a Comment