Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Today...

... has been emotionally taxing.

One of the partners of my company passed away early this morning. And add to that an already frustrated me because of some other work-related things and I'm just WORN OUT.

Can ya pray for 3 things for me?

1) AN ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT - I'm sweet as punch, but once I'm frustrated or not sure I can trust you, you can pretty much kiss any hope of not knowing how I feel good-bye. I need to use some self-control and let the Lord handle this one; Cuz if not, I"ll pull THEIR hair out. (I need mine; I have to look good. *grins*)

2) The parnter who passed: his son. He is taking his father's place. He has worked all day today and taking on the position of partner in this company is going to be a major upheaval in his life. Pray that he has the strength and heart to do the necessary things and to realign his life in the way that God has for him.

and

3) FATHER!!!!! PLEASE pray that this thing with my work is resolved soon. I need this project to finish up already. Doggoneit. Then maybe the two of the partners who I am considering giving new hairstyles to will be a bit easier to handle - or at least BLOCK.

What??? A sista can't be all loveable all the time. Least I didn't pull one of my daddy's move and threaten to take em to the country and leave em in all that red dirt, never to be seen again. (What can I say; some things call for drastic measures, people!)

Seriously, please pray.

Thanks and I love ya'll.

Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment