I was SO planning to have this done at 8:36. Too bad I got distracted. Can we say ADD(ddddddddd), as Clay would say?
- I love Clay. I woke up this morning thinking about our first valentine's day together. It was sweet and clumsy and it made me giggle just to recall it.
- Prayer time. I love being close to the Lord. I love the whole worship experience.
- Puppy kisses. I'd have as many dogs as I want children if I thought my dude would agree with me.
- My Boss! I love him. And it's great to work with people you see as family.
- Natural hair. It's raining and humid, and I dont' have to worry about how my hair holds up. Ha! I love it.
- People who love me.
- People for me to love back.
- A new friend. I really like Debs and I can't wait to see just how close we become.
- I got to spend a lot of time with my mom this weekend, shopping and just hangin out. It was pretty fantastical.
- That my daddy is Super-Man and Clay is He-Man. And that my brother and I together are the Wonder-Twins. It's nice to have men in my life who want to be my superheroes.
You already know the drill. Head to Jill's blog and link up!