Friday, January 7, 2011

A Trip Through My Mind...

My head is so full of thoughts. They range lately from generational sin and how it affects our lives and others to 'radical' obedience to the isolation and intimidation of living an unorthodox christain life - a barbarian kinda faith...

My head is just so full...

Learning in a new way who this God is that I love so and how He loves me back....

Did you know that scripture says that His ever act toward us is a kindness? That is a tid-bit from biblestudy yesterday. Totally profound and thought provoking. The idea that in the deepest of valleys and the darkest of nights, God taking us, leading us, allowing us to experience the things that leave us with an inexplicable  pain or uncertainty or discomfort is a KINDNESS toward us.

I've been mulling that over since I heard it and it leaves me with just one question:

HOW SO?

He gave an answer, when I asked it in relationship to this specific situation in my life... but just in general, i'm still waiting...

My brain is on overload and my heart is trying to catch up with the deluge of the last few weeks...

God has something to say apparently, and the farther I get into this month, the more aware I am that He is not gonna let up until I've gotten the message loud and clear and until I've made a choice on every level, in every way, in every area of my life...

Ok. i'm goin to eat a kiwi and then I'm gonna try and close my eyes and sleep. I'm sure I'll be back to pull all the stuff in my head apart some more.

g'nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment