Friday, December 2, 2011

My Ten Things

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

Ok. I haven't done this in several weeks and I miss it.

So I'm back to it. :-)

  1. I am SO glad that I am not in charge of my own life. Heaven knows the mess it would be. God is much better at this sort of thing.
  2. God is doing a new thing in my man's heart and it makes me love Him so much more.
  3. I have been asking to see some specific things in my man and they are all coming to the surface.
  4. A chance I wasn't sure I'd have for several more years at least, seems to be juuuust around the corner.
  5. I'm learning how to swim.
  6. It is an amazing 102 degrees today. Beautiful and sunny and just an absolute display of God's power.
  7. My beautiful little niece.
  8. My precious, precocious nephew.
  9. A family that sometimes drives me batty and sometimes makes me want to disown them, but that I love with my whole heart.
  10. A man that loves me in a way that leaves no doubt that he is my 'perfect for me' fella.

Go see my girl, people. Join in all the fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment