Sunday, December 11, 2011

Because My God is Just 'What It Do'! HA!!!! (forgive this title, been around Clay a liiiiittle too long)




"You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever!" ~ Psalm 30:11-12 (ESV)

Dear God,

Thank you that Your Word cannot return to You until it has accomplished that for which it was sent. Thank you that You have remebered Your word to Your servant and are daily proving my hope. Thank you Daddy that You are all that I need. I AM. My God who supplies my needs according to His riches in glory. Thank you that You use even the most ordinary people to accomplish extra-ordinary things. Thank you just for being who You are.

In Jesus' Name, AMEN.

Blessings,


Go see Iris! You know u wanna join in on all this goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment