Monday, December 12, 2011

My Ten Things... Sporadic Though They Are

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

  1. My Dad
  2. That the Lord is Sovereign
  3. That His strength is made perfect in my weakness
  4. That His ways and thoughts are not only different that, but SUPERIOR TO mine. (This is a biggie right now, because if He left it to me, I'd do some serious harm to things.)
  5. The beautiful EIGHTY DEGREE WEATHER in the middle of August in my part of the world.
  6. Family as He sees it
  7. Anthony Evans' 'The Bridge' CD
  8. Medial player (so that I could copy my cd to the library, thus avoiding just flat wearing the thing out.) :0)
  9. Confidence
  10. That I get to know His secrets. I love being close to the Lord.

This might seem all pious. Trust me it's not. Right now I'm grateful because I know beyond a shadow of a doubt who is in control. He was. He is. And He is to come. And He's got my whole world in His hands.

Head over to Jill's spot and check out more of this greatness.


No comments:

Post a Comment