Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Reconciliation Song

All the sides of us
All the things between us
Water under the bridge
The bridge between our hearts

I am you and you are me
Perfectly Imperfect

My first concept of love so sweet
My first reality of pain that lingers long and deep

The vision of God
The heart of the King
The love you carry
The heart you hold
Safety Security Consistency
Perfectly Imperfect - as it was meant to be

Good, bad, indifferent
Right or wrong
We are who we are - just who He knew we would be

Time to welcome eternity
Bittersweet
But beautiful

What we have is a complex, not-so-hard to get beautiful bond
Me and you - we're the same
And God does all things well

Restoration
Redemption
Beauty for Ashes

Sweet Rest

Joy Peace Hope for the days ahead

It has all worked for good
I am who I am because you are who you are

You will never be far from my heart

I am grateful and thankful and utterly speechless at the wonder God has given to me in you

Special and rare, this relationship of ours
I would never trade it

Some places rough
Some smooth
Some sweet
Some sour
I am who I am because you are who you are

No need for 'sorry'
No need for regret, shame, or sadness
It is finished

No condemnation
Only freedom
Eternal Joy

Love is enough

I look back
And I remember

And I thank God every time.

Lord thank you for peace. The alabaster box is our story. Not just mine. Not just his. But ours. It IS finished. And love IS enough. May it be as You have said. May we not resist You. May we not be in doubt. May it be as You have said. And may we look back and know just how beautiful perfectly imperfect really is.

Love,
Rosheeda

No comments:

Post a Comment