Monday, December 12, 2011

Freedom

There is this wonderful freedom in the midst of the surrender God's asked of me in all this.

For the first time in a long we have an unfettered intimacy with eachother. Nothing is between us. No secrets. No tension. Nothing at all but the fact that, at the end of the day we have a home in eachother.

We have more road ahead but it's so nice to see God moving in this even now. I see the work He's doing in H. I know the work He's doing in me and there is a strength that I finally see that I haven't believed was there for a very long time.

God is amazing. Perfect in all His ways.

I've got some accepting to do and some forgiving yet to give, but at the end of the day I can finally see now that it will be worth it and that God will be faithful and just to keep His promises.

This is an opportunity to see God's exquisite love for us in all this.

Just truly amazing.

All my heart can sing today is: You're amazing God, You're amazing God. You have borne the weight of our heavy hearts. You have healed the pain. You have cleaned the stains. You have turned our tears into songs of praise. Cuz You're amazing God...

Maybe everyday wont be like today. But I'll take what today has to offer in this moment for what it is. And that's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment