Saturday, August 11, 2012

Really?! Yeah. Not So Much.

Finally.

The phone rings.

And of course, because he is who he is, he acts like he always does.

Bad move.

Combine this emotinoal wall, a tired me - as in have had no real sleep in two weeks, and a me who is just over this situation...

Talkin to me out the side of his head.

Bad move.

My words were few.

We will call that Jesus.

He backed off the conversation.

We will call that grace (to me).

He has now decided he wants some attention.

I call that ridiculous. God calls it my responsibility.

Guess that means I have to go. But uh... I'm not really even in the mood.

Maybe he thought the phone call made it better. I dunno.

Hope he didn't really believe that...

If he did, he's wrong.

Let's hope i can fake it for a few hours.

I'm so checked outta this thing...

I mean really.

So checked out that to tease with him just causes me physical discomfort.

Iwant him to go away.

But I think we covered that in my last post, right? This isn't about my want... It's about what God says is necessary...

So... well... let's hope need trumps want in my attitude real real soon.

that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment