Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Promises Fulfilled...

"I make everything beautiful in its time"

Ecclesiastes 3:11

He does indeed. I cannot express what I feel as I type this. I am watching something unfold that in my wildest dreams, I could probably never have conjured up on my own. (Same as the Lord told me a week or so ago. Habakkuk)

He can do exceedingly abundantly above all we can ask or think. Seriously.

Once everything is finalized, I will share with you what all the excitement it, but for now, I just really need to share with anybody who'll listen (or read) how great my God is.

When I was praying for me, and then for others, I had no clue really how MANY others. I had no clue that my obedience was necessary for this to come together for any of us. I had no idea the way the Lord would work any of this out. I'm really pretty at a loss for words. I wonder what would've happened had I not been obedient enough two years ago to quit my job and to just wait on the Lord to provide His Job for me.

Goodness gracious. Thank God for His Sovereignty.

Blessings and I'll see you guys next week.

And by the way:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment