Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's a Set-Up

You know, I've got so much I would love to say and to share, but I dont really know how to get it all out.

I'm learning a lot of stuff these days.

In a season of growth - which is what I have asked the Lord for.

It's wierd. I stayed in a stagnant state for a long time and now that I've really begun to enjoy a relationship with God, the thought of stagnation is unsettling to me. I'm so aware of when something is not right in me, when there is something I need to take to God so that we can get back to enjoying each other...

This past three years has seemed to go by in a blur, but it also seems like a lifetime's worth of stuff has happened - and most of it has been in me.

This year is starting off for me with a sense of anticipation and the understanding that much of what I've been prepared for is going to actually reveal itself in the natural over the next few months. I also have a sense of change for my family. We are welcoming a new generation. My generation has started building families and having babies. We've got two on the way right now and although they aren't the first babies for our generation, they seem to be the ones ushering in a new season.

So much newness and it seems that it's all a set-up for releasing the past and moving into the future. Exciting but a little uncertain.

That I have been prepared doesn't take away that butterfly feeling in the pit of my stomach; I watching mysteries unfold and I'm in awe of God's excellence in the way He orchestrates the details that create a complete picture...

How can you not serve a God who's standard for Himself is that everything He does, He does in the MOST excellent way possible?

Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment