Monday, November 7, 2011

Prayer Requests... From You to Me

So.

If you know me kinda well, you probably know that I'm a pray-er.

Most times I pray only as someone comes to my heart. But I know that prayer is a ministry that I need to cultivate, beginning now.

My heart is heavy for God's people. This is a new step for me. This level of bold is, well, BOLD. But I've gotta be obedient to the instruction.

If I can pray for you, let me know. I won't ask that you post in the comments unless you are comfortable, but please. Email me if you have a request. I will pray with you until you get an answer.

Noone will have access to what you give to me. I will do with it only as the Father leads. I won't speak it or share it w/anyone. No matter what.

Check the sidebar for the email address you can send your requests to. I will check it at least once per day and will pray for you and yours like I pray for my own - because you really are family to me.

I love you guys, and I'm humbled and really, truly honored to be called to pray with and for you.

You are also free to give the email addy in the sidebar to anyone you know who would want prayer.

Please know that this is only because the Lord has instructed me to do so. And that I don't seek to exalt myself. This is humbling for me and I don't take this lightly. I will honor your trust, and I will honor the Lord...

Lord,
As I obey this instruction, please touch the hearts of those that You would have to share themselves with me this way. Please guard my tongue as I intercede on behalf of Your children. Not my words. Not my thoughts. Not my will. Only Your Will. Only as You command. I am humbled and I feel unworthy, but Father I am willing. Obedience is better than sacrifice.Take this obedient and use it to impact the nations. Take this one act of service and build Your ministry in Your Daughter's heart and the hearts of Your People. Establish the work of my hands, Master. I am Your servant. A slave to Your will and for Your glory.

I seek to honor You alone.

In Christs' precious name, I pray. Amen.

Rosheeda

No comments:

Post a Comment