Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful Thursday - I can Trust Him




Psalms 114:49

Remember the word you spoke to your servant. For you have given
me hope.


This week we had Vacation Bible School, and this verse was the text for Monday night.

This is the prayer of the psalmist. And waht He's really telling the Lord is that he's trusting Him to make things work out like He told him He would, because the only reason he (the psalmist) is standing firm is that the Lord's revelation to him has given him what he needs to endure.

And for longer than I can recall at this point, this has been how I've felt.

And today, right now, I can tell you that the Lord has remembered the words He has spoken to His servant. He is proving my hope.

And thankful doesn't begin to describe where my heart is right now. Just astonished is what I am at this moment. Totally astonished.

Go see Iris. You already know.

Blessings,
Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment