Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Prayer for Clay... Pray With Me Today

*** UPDATED TO ADD: Even if this is days later, weeks later, whatever later - if you feel led to pray, then please feel free. This is to be a constant prayer for him until the Lord says otherwise. So, even if it is midnight 3 weeks later, please pray. Thanks, all you sweet people!***
Hey People.

I don't do this often, but I really need some prayer support today. I am praying specifically this prayer today for Clay. And from 12-1, central time I will be praying specifically for him. Just him.Only him. Because he is special that way. *giggles*

In all seriousness, if you feel led, please pray the below prayer with me. And direct as many people here as you care to, to join in (and leave me a comment so that I know, and can thank each of you).

I realize that this is pretty personal, but the Lord is leading me clearly to share this prayer and request w/as many people as are willing to join me today. So, that being said, thanks for your support. (The prayer is adapted directly from Scripture. Psalms 34, Romans 12:2, Ezekiel 21:5, Malachi 3:1-4, Habakukk 1:5, and Jeremiah 29:11-13)

Rosheeda

Ipray that Clay will extol the LORD at all times; that his praise will always be on his lips.
I pray that Clay's soul will boast in the LORD; and that the afflicted hear and rejoice.
I pray that Clay would glorify the LORD with me; that we would exalt his name together.
I pray that Clay would seek the LORD, and that He would answer; that he would deliver Clay from all his fears.
That Clay would look to you and be made radiant; that his face is never covered with shame.
I pray that this poor man would call, and the LORD heard him;that he save Clay out of all his troubles.
I pray that the angel of the LORD encamps around Clay as he learns to fear him, and that he delivers Clay.
I pray that Clay would taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is Clay because he takes refuge in him.
I pray that Clay would fear the LORD - for those who fear him lack nothing.
I pray that Clay know that the lions may grow weak and hungry, but if he seeks the LORD he will lack no good thing.
I pray that Clay would listen; that he would be taught the fear of the LORD.
I pray that Clay would love life and desire to see many good days, that he would keep Clay's tongue from evil and his lips from speaking lies.
I pray that Clay would turn from evil and do good; that he would seek peace and pursue it.
LORD your eyes are on the righteous and your ears are attentive to their cry; I pray Clay be made righteous.
LORD your face is against those who do evil, to cut off the memory of them from the earth. I pray that you would not turn your face from Clay.
I pray that Clay would cry out, and that you LORD would hear him; I pray that you would deliver Clay from all his troubles.
LORD you are close to the brokenhearted and you save those who are crushed in spirit. Be close to Clay. Save Clay.
A righteous man may have many troubles, but LORD you deliver him from them all; Father, deliver Clay.
You protect all his bones, not one of them will be broken.
Evil will slay the wicked; the foes of the righteous will be condemned. Condemn his foes, Oh God. LORD you redeem your servants; no one will be condemned who takes refuge in You. Let Clay serve you. Be his refuge.
I pray that Clay not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but that he be transformed by the renewing of his mind. Then he will be able to test and approve what Your will is— your good, pleasing and perfect will.
Then all people will know that You the LORD have drawn your sword from its scabbard; it will not return again.
I pray that you will send your messenger, who will prepare the way before you. Then suddenly the Lord Clay is seeking will come to his temple; that the messenger of the covenant, whom Clay desires, will come.
But who can endure the day of your coming? Who can stand when you appear? For you are like a refiner's fire or a launderer's soap. You sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; purify Clay and refine him like gold and silver.
Then LORD, you will have a man who will bring offerings in righteousness, and the offerings of Clay and I together will be acceptable to you LORD, in days to come, in latter years.
Then we will look at the nations and watch— and be utterly amazed. For you are doing something in our days that we would not believe, even if we were told.
For you know the plans you have for Clay. You have declared it,LORD. Plans to prosper him and not to harm him, plans to give him hope and a future.
I pray that Clay will call upon you and come and pray to you, and that you will listen to him.
I pray Clay will seek you and find you when he seeks you with all his heart.
In Jesus' Name.Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment