Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Deliverance





I am not going into detail on this one, but the Lord's deliverance is real and it is true. He has shown me so much in the way of grace, mercy, and love. This week has been a week of acceptance, release and surrender.

The Lord's word is real and true when it says He delivers us from stronghold and generational sins and curses.

Having been freed from those things this week, I am now seeing His Will begin to come to pass in my life.

I am thankful for the deliverance from things that have had a tight hold on me all my life. I am grateful that the Lord has opened my heart and my spirit to know when His deliverance is had in me and in those around me.

Lord, I love you.
Thank you for freedom from things that have long been a part of me. I love you.
In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment