Sunday, October 9, 2011

Blessings


The point of this post is pretty obvious by now, right?


I have been so leary of hoping or of being truly excited by all that is happening in my world and around me right now.


But I learned today that I don't need to be - not at all. Because EVERYTHING the Lord has told me and then some is coming to pass.


Provisional needs? Met. Every last one. And got the nerve to be met, with some left over!

I want to spill the details so badly, but I have to wait until it is all official.


Ya'll God is so good! So so good! I can rest easy now. At every turn the Lord is proving to me just how faithful He is. He told me long ago that He would elevate me and that noone would be able to doubt His hand in my life.


I am speechless....

Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment