Friday, October 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday - CLAY





I'm thankful today for my Man. I haven't mentioned him in a long time. But today I'm gonna talk him up a bit.

He and I have gone thru some things. Related to some stuff. And the Lord has still been so good to us (me) that He didn't take what He had reserved for us to enjoy together. Instead, we got another chance to get it together and make it work. And it has truly begun to work. Please know that he can be a challenge. But what man isn't? But his high points far outweigh his less-than-stellar moments.

So, this week we have:

THE TOP FIVE REASONS WHY MY MAN IS SO GREAT *blush*

  • He loves me, faults flaws and all. I can't push him away. I can't run him away. He just wont' leave. And that's JUST HOW I LIKE IT.
  • His heart is gentle with me and kind. Loving and caring.
  • I'm sorry is not something that is foreign to his tongue. (hard to say, but not foreign) I appreciate that he can admit his mistakes and that he really means itwhen he says 'I'm sorry'
  • LOL, pure vanity on this one, but um. He's just HOT.
  • The most important: He is every prayer of my heart for a husband, and what hasn't been fully cultivated yet, will be soon - because the Lord has said so. God has truly truly heard my petitions, seen my desires, and answered according to His riches in glory. Clay is one of those riches for which I will be forever grateful.

Ok. So now that I've gushed enough to make his head explode, if you want to join in or read more, head over to Iris' place and link back to your TT post!

Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment