Sunday, March 4, 2012

"W" Words

Ok so I was challenged to list 10 things that I love. The catch is that they all have to begin with the letter "W".

Let's see how far I get, shall we?

Words - I am a lover of all things vocabulary. If it can be spoken, read, or understood I probably am all over it.

Women - The women in my life are phenomenal. The love me and I love them back.

Wisdom - The thing I want maybe more than anything in life is wisdom. God has so far been good enough to give it to me - sometimes in bigger doses than I want, but I digress.

Warm Fuzzies :-) I love that feeling that comes from somebody doing something sweet or kind for me.

Walks late at night, when all the world is quiet and all I hear are the stars.

Wet kisses from my little Yum-Yum. She is precious and her little slobbery kisses are sweet. (This is how you know I'm an Auntie who loves her baby - because otherwise it would be a ban on the wet kisses of the small fry.) :-D

Wiggly seven-year old boys who just love to be loved. There is nothing like the marvelousness of a child. The pure innocence of him is life to me.

Water. It's good stuff. What can i tell ya? A bottle of Ozarka works wonders for me.

Wuzzles. It was a cartoon. If you remember it, you know what I'm talkin about!

Work. I love what I do. My bosses are quirky, but they are all pretty special and I really enjoy the second family that I have with them.

Like this? Wanna join in? Click over to Jill's spot and comment. She'll give you a letter and you can post your list.

If ya play, comment to me too so that I can come and read, k?


No comments:

Post a Comment