Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Dear John Letter

Dear Blog:

I know that you and I have a date for today. I know that you thought my time with you last night and this morning would be more than just a tease. And I apologize on the pygmies in New Guinea that we couldn't spend more time together.

But that's not the reason I'm writing to you right now. I know that we still have plans to be together today... but I need to warn you in advance that I may just stand you up again. I do love you. And I do love the time we share.We have seen so much of each other lately. And no doubt we have much more to discover together as we walk this new path that is turning into my life... but today. Right now. In this moment. I'm in desperate need of some alone time.

What? That's not acceptable you say? We need to be together? Hmm... You may be right... But I'll get back to you on that.

Don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for a few days, dear sweet Blog. What? You say I wont be able to stay away? Well... you may be right. I just MIGHT be back tonight or tomorrow. But I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

What's that?! You blame those freakin' balloons? Is that what you said? Well... you may be on to something there. Those balloons... they are a pain in the butt aren't they? But they're taking us great places.... Did I hear you right? Did you say that if I believe that, then I should just get on with it and come to terms with balloon #4? Weeell.... see... what had happened was.... Yep. That's is exactly.  That's what happened.

Oh Blog. Do be gracious about this,why don't u? It wont hurt as bad as u think. Or maybe it will. But. Do be gracious.

Thanks Blog. I knew you'd understand. I love you so much.

TTYL!
Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment