Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ten Things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

Ok. You know how we do. It's Tuesday and I owe Jill ten things.

  1. Great girlfriends - my girls ROCK!!!! All them chicks rally around me, love me, support me, encourage me, and hold my feet to the fire. They make sure me and act-right remain the best of friends. Who could ask for more???
  2. Clay. There are days he makes my head hurt. Many of them. But I'll take the headache of having him over the heartache of being without him ANY day.
  3. Sweet Tea - southern style. Goodness Gracious. That stuff is GOOD!!!!
  4. God's favor. It's all over my life and I'm really diggin' this place where things are starting to happen right and left.
  5. Pier 1 Imports. Need I say more??? I am a girl. A girl who loves to shop. I spent me weekend shopping and Pier 1 was glad to see me coming.
  6. Candles. Candles from Pier 1. Because they smell just delicious. The freshness of the atmosphere w/candles are burning relaxes me almost like being around a child relaxes me.
  7. Great bosses. They feed me everyday. They let me shop for their offices. And they trust me with their business. Yep. Oh,and did I mention my flex schedule (if Im late, no one cares. If I leave early, they're ok w/that too.) Yeah. Who wouldn't love my job???
  8. Air conditioning. Because I live in Texas and it gets hot early around these parts.
  9. Uniqueness. It's just so much fun to experience all the nuances of the people I'm around every day.
  10. 'Aunt Ro what are you doing on the 30th? ' "I dunno, sweetie. What do you need me to be doing on the 30th?" 'I have a field trip and I want you to go with me.' "Where is your field trip?" 'To the zoo. You wanna go?' "I'll see what I can work out." 'Yay!' - The conversation with my 9-year old nephew. WHAT could be sweeter than that???

I already linked to that girl once, but just in case you missed it here's the link again: X-Box Wife . Hang out and meet some new people. Learn some new things. Just enjoy!!!!

Blessings, you guys.

Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment