Saturday, October 6, 2012

Ten Thing Tuesday

So. Mrs. Brownstone, over at XBox Wife, is hosting this meme.

The way it works is this: you list ten things that are a blessing to you today, already. No matter what time. (Head over to Jill's spot and read the whole post.) Click the link to X-Box Wife in this post and leave your link in the comments on her post, the Hostess with the Mostest. And be sure to read the other people's comments too!

My Ten Things Today:

  1. This morning I woke up ready to face this day head on.
  2. I was able to tackle some really big things in my life before it got too busy today.
  3. I realize today that I WANT- truly want - what the Lord has for me.
  4. I realized this morning that love doesn't have to look any one way to be right. It just has to be real and rooted in the Lord.
  5. Today I got a sweet good morning i/m from a sweet friend.
  6. I gave myself license to just RELAX and be...
  7. I got a chocolate twist and chocolate milk for breakfast! Yum!
  8. I managed to uncover my inner 'ride-or-die' chick!
  9. Today I found my voice. ( to sing, to speak, to pray)
  10. I have warm, comfy clothes on because I can dress however I wanna, for my work. YAY, me!
This is a great me-me, Jill!

Today was sorta serious, but it won't always be that way.

For more, head over to Jill's spot. (And by the way, glad you're back girl!)

No comments:

Post a Comment