Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Can I Just Run Away?

I wanna hide out. I NEED to hide out.

Wow.

I just had this conversation I had NO BUSINESS having.

I need a time out.

Lord, please let me take a time out soon?

Now I see why I cant just vanish. I would so not respect what God's asked of me. I wouldn't even try.

I'm having this conversation KNOWING i'm wrong and KNOWING i dont even want it. I just want to not hurt.

This stupid ish is how stuff gets all  messed up even worse.

DUDE.

I need to take a step back. It has been a long time since I hurt so badly that all I want is a way to make it stop.

A very long time.

Woooow. God's grace. He just made that real.

Very real.

Ok. I'm gonna be quiet now and do some serious talking to Jesus. Cuz this.... I obviously need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment