Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Inside My Head

I don't typically do the expected Thanksgiving post.

But I'm doing this post today because seriously I have a ton for which to be grateful this year.

I do any other time as well, but this year is significant.

And maybe it's not that I want to give thanks for any one thing in particular, but that I'm grateful for the changes I've seen in me and in those around me...

I've come to learn that growth never comes without a cost. Life never arrives without some sort of death. And truly I've seen that around me. Old things are being made new and things that have lain dormant are being revived.

Prayers I've been praying for almost 6 years now, in some way, shape or form, are being answered and I'm seeing the very precious fruits of my labor. Situations that I wasn't quite sure would work out in my favor have begun to come together. So many uncertainties have been my companion, but not anymore.

This past year has been a victorious one. I wasn't always so sure of myself or the wisdom of following this path, but this year has shown this a wise thing.

And so I'm grateful for my life - the life He has given me.

Happy Thanksgiving all!



No comments:

Post a Comment