Saturday, December 11, 2010

Self-Discovery

... can be so overwhelming sometimes.

But it is probably one of the best journeys life has to offer.

I really appreciate the beauty God is revealin in the midst of the challenges.

I appreciate even more that the by-product of self-discovery and submission to Him is an embrace of His plan and will and way.

Me and Kesha were talking yesterday and one thing that I'm sure she didn't miss, that I also didn't miss is that our conversation turned to kids and future and things of that sort - and I actually was talking fully in terms of me and H and the kids...

Somewhere along this way, acceptance has taken root. Somehow in all this, the sting isn't so strong anymore. At least not right now. And not unrelentingly so.

And I'll take that.

shhhhh... dont tell nobody, but I think I may be getting a little excited. I just may be EMBRACING this whole thing... but dont tell.

I just might be excited... how bout that...

No comments:

Post a Comment