Monday, August 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday... My Promisekeeper

Hey! I haven't done this in a long time, but I thought I'd join in today.

God keeps His promises. I have shared little of my REAL personal story, but there is someone that I love deeply who has struggled with many many dark things. This weekend he said to me that someone who has known him for many years looked at him and told him that he knows there is a God. He asked the guy why and this man said to him 'Man, if you can turn your life around, anybody can. There HAS to be a God.'

This transformation in his life has been one of the 'impossible' things God promised me. That someone who has known him at his lowest place sees God working in him now - that is more than worth a post!

Luke 1: 37 "For nothing is impossible with God."

Check out SUM for more of this.

Love ya'll.
Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment