Thursday, August 4, 2011

Archive MeMe

Michele over at Testimony & Truth has this meme up on her blog. I thought it would be fun to go back and find different posts, so I decided to join in. I won't tag anybody, but if you want to join in, please feel free! And leave a comment to let me know you've played along.

Rules:
Link 1 must be about family. Link 2 must be about friends. Link 3 must be about yourself. Link 4 must be about something you love. Link 5 can be anything you choose.

So. Let's get to sharing.

Family: We all know that my family and I have a love/love-you-but-i-wanna-hurt-you kinda relationship. *smiles* Enjoy.

Friends: Jenn is my girlie. My main chick. She was the reason this post came to be. And my other friends too.

All About Me: LOL, that would be the whole derned blog, but this post should do nicely.

Love: He is the color of clay dirt. Thus, his name is Clay (not really, but for the purpose of the blog) Anyway. I digress.

Some Serious Thoughts I've Shared: Ihad forgotten about this post, but it gives a real glimpse into my heart. Enjoy!

Enjoy! It was pretty sweet to go back and re-visit myself.

Blessings
Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment