Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Look at God

You know what? I haven't done a thankful post in a long time. But today, I feel a bit compelled to join in.

Last year was rough. And I really do mean ROUGH. This year is starting out significantly better. Which is my first thankful.

God has been showing me some things since the first of the year that just blow me away. Something I've been praying for for seven years is starting to materialize. I realized that the first part - which is a miracle in itself - has happened. Everything else will flow in due time. I'm thankful. You just have no idea.

My word for the year is 'release'. In my work life, that process is well underway. God is opening a new door, but working it out so that my loyalty cannot be dismissed. He is showing me that He does all things well and that He is indeed a promise-keeper. I'm beyond thankful on this one.

Preparation. So much has gone in and so much has been endured. And God has been good to give me a heads-up for a lot of it. He's doing that again; giving me word NOW for what's to come, so that it can be hidden in my heart and drawn on at the appointed time. My God is so beautiful. And I'm thankful

This list could go on and on and on, but I'll stop here. I've missed ya'll! I'll do this more often!

head to Lynn's blog to join in.

Love you.
ro

No comments:

Post a Comment