Monday, May 9, 2011

Lord Prepare Me





There is so much stuff tumbling around in my heart right now. The Lord is taking me through a season of preparation. I've got one last fear to face - the biggest of all, by far. But it's ok.

And that's why I'm thankful. Because it really is ok. There truly is peace and there is the knowledge that I can do this. He's brought me through so much that I never thought I would be able to endure. He's loved me so hard and so strong and so long... He's moved in me and through me in ways I could never have imagined. And this trial will be no different. He's got this. He loves me and He's bigger than this.

And that fact alone really does make it all ok.

And just for fun, let's do a list:

  • Clay
  • Chrystlyn
  • Ranya
  • Milicent
  • My Church People
  • 1P3

All these people are my people. They are the ones who have my back and who support me no matter what is the madness arond me. I love them and they love me and it is a blessing for us all that we have eachother.

I'm thankful for all that.

Go see Iris. There's more of this stuff over there.





No comments:

Post a Comment