Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thank You Ladies

Good morning Ladies!

I need to tell you thank you. All of you that are praying with me and for us, thank you. I appreciate your heart for a stranger and I appreciate your desire to see God reign in my life. You guys have shown me real community in this and it means more than you know.

More than you can know, I appreciate you. Know that I'm also praying for you.

ro

Thank you Lord for who You are.

God, I come before You first asking forgiveness for anything that I have done that has not been pleasing or acceptable in Your sight. I ask that You would forgive me and that You would show me how to do what is pleasing and honorable in Your sight.

I love you Lord. Thank You for Your peace in all this. Thank You for clarity and for the heart to accept wisdom, even as it humbles me to walk in obedience.I appreciate You Father. I appreciate the love You've put on display for me and toward me.

I come this morning God asking that every woman who had come before You on our behalf would be given a special blessing. God I ask special favor, special grace, special annointing in their own marriages, relationships, homes, families, & lives. Lord please pour out Your power upon them and Your annointing. Give them abundant life.

Thank You Lord for sisters in You who are willing to stand with a woman they may or may not know and who are willing to come before You on our behalf,seeking Your best in our life when their time could be spent doing other things.

I dont have much that I can give, but I can give thanks and I can pray a blessing on their lives. So Lord, I pray a blessing on their lives.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment