Monday, January 2, 2012

My Random Thanks for Today

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

Ok. I almost forgot, but I'm on it now!

  1. Sunshine and sping. It makes me all happy
  2. Growth - it feels like I can finally fit my shoes! :0)
  3. Birthday cake - and the fact that one piece was enough.
  4. The privilege of doing things for my grandparents. I get to serve my momma's parents like I served my dady's and that is precious to me.
  5. Yard work! This is helping a sista's efforts to get fine.
  6. Start of a new season in my own little world. It really is just a sweet little dose of greatness
  7. My uncle is going into the military. I'm proud of his maturity and thankful for his confidence in the way he's choosing to live his life.
  8. Kaki, our Boxer - she is just a big ball of doggie love.
  9. My silly friend who has a birthday today and is pouting because I didn't wish him happy b-day at dark o'clock. HA! I know he cares. :0) (ok, so it was apparently LAST THURSDAY, but what's a few days between friends???)
  10. LOL I'm thankful that today is Tuesday and I'm not rejoicing because it's one day closer to Friday. I'm feeling better in general and it's just pretty freakin' excellent!

Now. Go visit Jill and share, good people!

No comments:

Post a Comment