Thursday, September 8, 2011

Let's Have Some Randomness, Shall We?

Ok. So I'm not really sure what's even the point, but I want you to know that right now, in this moment, sitting in my chair, at my desk on a Thursday afternoon at 3:02pm - right now - I have this overwhelming sense of giddiness and excitement. And it makes me just wanna dance.

I am not a really exciteable person, so when I get excited, it's usually pretty low-key (unless you are Jenn, in which case, I am probably squealing and goofy and what-not). Right now, there is something lik a well of joy bubbling up from deep down somewhere - this light, free, airy kinda feeling - and I just wanna be someplace where I'm free to release all this 'happy'.

HOW FUN!!!!!!!

I love moments like this where life's joy just overtakes me and all I can do is stop to acknowledge how great it is. Because all things considered, it could be OH so much worse.

Take hold of the small moments and savor just how sweet they are. Feast at the Lord's table, because it is a blessing truly to be able to rejoice in life, with all it's unexpected's and unknowns. The greatest (and most important) 'known' we have, is God's consistency and His Character. That, if nothing else, is cause to FIND some joy somewhere and give to the Lord the worship of simply savoring the moment He gives you where all you feel is amazing freedom in the life He's called you to live.

Have a great Thursday and find something about which to be joyful today.

Blessings,
Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment