Friday, September 2, 2011

For Darius

I got your question.

I work for a Development Company - actuall I work for TWO companies. (Both are development companies, as a matter of fact.)

I am office manager for one and executive assistant for the other; both full-time.

This works for two reasons:

My boss is partner in the second company, so I maintained my original position.
Both office out of one building. My first job is upstairs, my second is downstairs.

I was (am) able to fast at work because the company is small; very family-like and most of us are Believers.

Where we are right now, is relying fully on God and this week we have needed Him desperately.
So, one of us took the initiative to lead us all to fast.

Gotta love how the Lord works things like this out. The environment here is just what I prayed for. (Well, with the exception of one oddball - but that's neither here nor there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment