Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I TOLD You What to Think, but ANSWER ME!!! What Do You Think?

It has been a while since I have posted anything really worth reading...

And this post just may not be worth reading either, but here goes.

So. The whole critical, controlling thing?

Over it.

So Over It.

Are you sure you want to eat that.

Don't watch that.

TV geared solely toward women is un-godly.

It's too dark in here.

20-somethings this. Young people that.

That's not clean enough.

I dont like it like that. I DON'T EAT IT THAT WAY.

No dirty dishes in MY sink - wash them the second you use them. But don't make me wait on you to come outside; I'm ready go right now. Because I can't be kept waiting for something as tedious as washing that cup you just used.

The dog. PUT THE DOG UP. Because she is barking. And playing. And well... Acting like a dog. But let her out. She's a dog. That's what they do.

Go get the grandkid. But don't let me see anything that would say there is a baby in this house. But put her in her bouncer. Feed her. Keep her quiet.

And yes I'm serious.

And yes this list could go on and on and on.

There are actual phone calls made for these sorts of things. Actual conversations had (if you can call one person speaking and the others looking at said person and not being allowed an opinion, a conversation).

Nothing is ok. Nothing is enough. To do what you are asked is still to fail.

And let's go there. Even voluntary things are subject to the opinion the resident dictator allows. Politics? Nah. Fa-get about it. Not TheDictator's opinion? RUBBISH! BAH! You're just foolish. Silly. Shallow. But I'm not being insulting. I'm just stating my opinion. And only my opinion is acceptable in this camp. But baby what do you think?

I have a lot of feelings best left un-said about this whole topic, but I will say this:

It is a beautiful blessing - one of the best the Lord has ever given - that man is NOT God.

Because if we were, we would all be sent to hell. No grace, no mercy, no compassion. Just jugdement, criticism, and a buncha self-righteousness.

It is indeed a blessing that God is God all by Himself.



No comments:

Post a Comment