Monday, June 4, 2012

Thankful Thursday - A Promise Made is a Promise Kept




So, today is Thankful time again.

God has given me lots and lots of promises. Exciting stuff, right? But then it seems like it has taken an eternity to even ALMOST see Him keep them. Not so exciting, huh?

But then, just when you think He won't do it, or you must have heard Him wrong - He shows OUT! GREAT STUFF, LADIES. GREAT STUFF!

He told me last week: A PROMISE MADE IS A PROMISE KEPT.

It is beginning to ring true and I am most thankful for that.

Oh, and let's not even go there with Song of Solomon. I've been reading passages from there off and on the last couple of weeks. What on earth have I ever done for Him to love me like that? But He loves me that way anyway. That takes my breath. Makes me wanna please Him. Makes me love Him more. Because He DOES deserve to be loved like that.

yeah. Most Grateful.

Happy Thursday!!! Check out Iris' place and leave your thanks too, k?

ro

No comments:

Post a Comment