Thursday, May 10, 2012

Me & Jesus



Today is Thankful Thursday.
And I guess I could do a list. Or maybe not.

But really, my biggest thankful for today, for this week, is the relationship I have with Christ. That the Lord has allowed me to know Him personally and intimately is something that I'm finding myself grateful for, more and more. It comes with a huge responsibility, such intimacy, but it is SO worth it, to know His Voice. To be able to talk to Him like I talk to my best friends. To be able to confide in Him and there be no shame and no fear of judgement or criticism. It is one of the greatest gifts in this life. To call Him friend - and that He calls me the same - is a reward in and of itself.

I have been thinking about this for the better part of a week now. And it takes my breath everytime I consider how significant this fact is to my life. It astonishes me in a new way everytime I realize that the Lord of Heaven and Earth has confided in me and I see it come to fruition. It is nothing short of miraculous and amazing to experience God this way. I am overwhelmed so much these days as I see unimaginable things come into being.

There is simply nothing better.

Go visit Iris' blog and join in with this bloggy goodness.

Blessings and peace you guys.
Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment