Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I Just Gotta Pump Up My Man's Ego

Ya'll, Clay ROCKS!

I am SOOOOO proud of him right now.

*GUSH GUSH GUSH*

In the last two weeks, I have been left speechless more times than I can count.

The biggest of all is that he has had a proffessional goal for almost a year now and I was like 'ok whatever'. Didn't say much. Encouraged him if he mentioned it, but otherwise I hadn't said a word. Well come to find out, he has been taking this series of tests in order to begin transitioning from his current job to the one he wants. And he's almost FINISHED.

And as if that isn't enough, he's already looking at lining up a couple of different opportunities. He has really thought this thing out and been planning in advance.

All this translates to a job he will love and financially easily double what he's making now.

Stayin up late, gettin up early to study. And truly committed to this.

The other big deal is a situation with my family; I expressed a desire to do something where they are concerned (something I'll need him to help me with and be suppportive of). Not only did he express interest and willingness to help me and support the effort, he made it clear to me that what I was proposing is what he would EXPECT me to do. (That would've been my position if he had been the one doing the asking, but he is not exactly in love with my people, so I wasn't real sure how any of that would go over, considering it would be a sacrifice on his part for people of whom he isn't too fond.)

The growth and maturity I've just been dying to see in him is manifesting left and right and I cannot begin to tell you just how stoked I am about it all.

DUDE! He so ROCKS!!!!

blessings,
Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment