Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ten Things

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday
I was so working on this 2 HOURS ago.

Back to the business at hand.

  1. Transparency. It's funky sometimes, but it's somehow a comforting place.
  2. Rain
  3. Pedicures. Cute toes ROCK!!!!
  4. Popcorn - with butter. Great snack
  5. A wide cross-section of friends
  6. That even with all this humidity and rain, my hair doesn't look a complete mess. :o)
  7. The new mall in Cedar Hill. Now I only have to drive ten minutes to shop, instead of thirty.
  8. That all my clothes are beginning to be too big - for two reasons: 1) Means my habit change is workin, and 2) gives me a reason to go shop (please refer to number 7, thanks)
  9. a JOB (right now anyway. ha!!!)
  10. That the Lord has a sense of humore - as is evidenced in the conversation that led to item number 1. Won't share. Don't worry.

Bye ya'll.Go see Jill. And post somethin' wouldja?

No comments:

Post a Comment