Friday, June 3, 2011

Whoever Said

love doesn't hurt...

LIED.

It does. And maybe that isn't a bad thing.

Hear me out on this one.

Love is an exquisite thing. It is the greatest experience there is. But it is not perfect and does not come without it's own set of challenges.

And that is because you are talking about a relationship between two completely separate people.

Then to make matters worse, you start trynna become one and you have a never-ending process where there are bound to be some growing pains.

Don't misunderstand me. I am not cynical about love. I just think we ought to teach this thing the right way.

If love were easy or did not involve some level of pain, then 1 Corinthians 13 would not be a necessary part of Scripture.

I think I'm going to go thru that passage of scripture here until we've covered them all.

I think we'll start this week.

Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment