Monday, March 7, 2011

Ten Things Tuesday... Even Though Its REALLY Wednesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday


Jill. I'm slow. What can i tell ya? My bad.

Now. On to the list.

It is 8:23 am and I need to think of ten things that already make today great...

hmmm...

Rosheeda, you've got ten things. I just know u do.

Ok. Ok. I'll see what I can do. Here goes!

  1. I woke up this morning blanketed in peace. Warm and comfy. Rested and ready to move.
  2. I have discovered that I have a level of self-control that is foreign to me in recent weeks.
  3. God's grace to allow that new self-control was brought to mind as I walked up the steps to my office this morning.
  4. My heart is full of worship. Because God is who He says He is.
  5. I have a nephew that may as well be my son, that I love dearly and who loves me the same.
  6. I am able to talk to my mom a little more freely than I have in a long time.
  7. This bloggy carnival - because it makes me appreciate the small things
  8. Great friendships -ones that have seen me through many rough seasons and that, even though they have taken a different dynamic recently, are still as special to me as they were from the very first.
  9. Today is Wednesday. This week is 1/2 done.
  10. I am happy. Gleeful, Even. Clay has had major personal victory this week and I am SO proud of him it's ridiculous!

This is a great bloggy carnival. Jill! Thanks for hosting. :0)

Don't know who Jill is? Click on the fantastic button in this post, or click the link right here... it says Jill Brownstone. And that should answer all your questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment