Tuesday, July 5, 2011

And Once Again... Just One More Post

To My Sweet Man:

My heart beats for you.

We've endured so much. Seen so much. Battled so hard.

There is so much between us, and we've had so much to overcome, but Love, we've come a long way.

Words cannot express the depth of my heart for you right now and the burden God has given me on your behalf. You have been a teacher and a friend and it means everything to me that in spite of a lot of things, our Lord gave us an opportunity to properly appreciate the blessing of our relationship.

You are, at this moment, blissfully unaware of the morning's events; as I faced the same battle we faced two years ago at this same time, I realized something: I can't make you apologize forever for the things that have caused me pain. I can't hold you emotional hostage for things that are long over and done. In some ways, I'm guilty of that. And I'm sorry.Truly I am.

There is so much that is beautiful about you. So much that makes my heart smile...

I count it a rare, beautiful privilege to learn about God's love for me as He teaches us to love eachother.

I pray that our relationship is characterized by grace;that we love each other well and freely for as long as we both shall live and that we build a legacy for generations to come of uncommon love, grace, and relationship.

All my heart, all my love, with every breath that I take.
rosheeda

No comments:

Post a Comment